Nelson Baker offers internships year-round for college students and new graduates. We currently offer internships in chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, mechanical drafting, and project management. If you are interested in applying or learning more, submit your resume with the Apply Now button above.
Students with the following majors may apply: chemical engineering, biochemical engineering, biological systems engineering, mechanical engineering, computer-aided drafting and design, mechanized systems management, agricultural engineering, construction engineering, construction management.
WHAT NELSON ENGINEERING WILL OFFER YOU
- Relevant, hands-on experience in the biotech industry
- On-site and in-field visits to witness the biotech industry firsthand
- Mentorship by experienced professionals in your field of study
- Competitive pay
- Collaboration with a healthy, passionate, hard-working team
- The opportunity to give back to the local community through Nelson Baker Giving Back events